We Are Recruiting Now.
We HuntBikeWheels | TheRiderFirm are a fast growing young business and are regularly looking for motivated people to join us. Innovation and passion in everything we do at TheRiderFirm.CC is essential to ensure we reach our potential to provide great products for as many devoted riders as possible. Everyone in our business is encouraged to advance and grow their role. Everyone at TheRiderFirm.CC has the opportunity to input into the cycling product development process, helping develop our current brands and creating future products for devoted riders.
Please scroll down the page to see our current openings.
If you think you have the skills, experience or drive to learn to cover more than one of these roles we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) to Team@TheRiderFirm.CC
The positions will be filled as soon as we find the right applicants so please apply ASAP.
To help us find the best match between you and any potential roles here at HUNT | TheRiderFirm.CC it is important to please include in the email/CV:
- The job title of the role/s you are applying for in your email subject line
- The hours you would like to work
- Your expected salary range.
- If applicable, current salary
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree.
- Relevant professional experience.
- And of course we are bike geeks so want to here about your love of riding and all things bike! Please tell us about your riding; how long have you been riding, what type of riding do you do, which bikes you own, what events you have done/are planning to do, how you feel about riding.
Best of luck and thank you ever so much to anyone who applies.
DESPATCH, TECH & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Permanent role, Full time or part time 3+ days per week
Working Hours: We are prepared to be flexible about working hours for the right applicants
Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex
Salary: Based on experience. Includes a generous company performance bonus.
Providing timely despatch, excellent customer service and technical advice is a crucial element in our ability to deliver great products to cyclists. This position involves working across various roles in the despatch and customer service team to ensure we serve devoted riders every day.
You will be joining a passionate and devoted team who work together to produce and deliver outstanding products and service to devoted riders across the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing and setting-up Hunt wheels for shipping to customers.
- Ensuring timely despatch of customer orders including picking, packing and shipping.
- Receiving in deliveries and assisting with warehouse organisation
- Discussing technical questions and service topics with customers by phone, social media, live chat and email.
- Providing customers with polite and timely answers and solutions.
- Input into the product development process, contributing your own ideas & feedback as a cyclist and from customers.
- There may be the opportunity to attend bike industry trade shows and exhibitions
- The opportunity to put-forward and implement service innovations that will benefit our customers.
You are most likely to succeed if you have:
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude as customers will need this support.
- An ability to work efficiently, organising and prioritising tasks effectively.
- The ability to fit well into our group at The Rider Firm. Working together and helping each other out is essential.
- Good written and email communication.
- A good technical knowledge of bike products would be helpful in this role.
- Experience working in the cycling industry is not essential for this role but would be considered beneficial.
Working hours and location
- The role is primarily based in our office in Partridge Green, West Sussex so the successful applicant is likely to live within 25 miles.
- This can be a part time role and we can be flexible about working hours.