We Are Recruiting Now.
We HuntBikeWheels | TheRiderFirm are a fast growing young business and are regularly looking for motivated people to join us. Innovation and passion in everything we do at TheRiderFirm.CC is essential to ensure we reach our potential to provide great products for as many devoted riders as possible. Everyone in our business is encouraged to advance and grow their role. Everyone at TheRiderFirm.CC has the opportunity to input into the cycling product development process, helping develop our current brands and creating future products for devoted riders.
Please scroll down the page to see our current openings.
If you feel you have the skills, experience or drive to learn to cover more than one of these roles we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) to Careers@TheRiderFirm.CC
The positions will be filled as soon as we find the right applicants so please apply ASAP.
To help us find the best match between you and any potential roles here at HUNT | TheRiderFirm.CC it is important to please include in the email/CV:
- The job title of the role/s you are applying for in your email subject line
- Your expected salary range
- The hours you would like to work
- If applicable, current salary
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree.
- Relevant professional experience.
- And of course we are bike geeks so want to here about your love of riding and all things bike! Please tell us about your riding; how long have you been riding, what type of riding do you do, which bikes you own, what events you have done/are planning to do, how you feel about riding.
Best of luck and thank you ever so much to anyone who applies.
Technical Customer Service Specialist
Full Time Position
Total time: 5 days a week
Location: 5 days a week in our Partridge Green office (with the possibility of some days working from home). Applicants living within 25 miles of Partridge Green, Sussex, will be most likely to succeed.
Salary: Based on experience. Includes a generous company performance bonus.
At The Rider Firm, we are all enthusiastic cyclists who offer a level of customer service that we pride ourselves on. As riders ourselves we're always putting ourselves into the position of our customers, so that we can meet and exceed their expectations on every level. As riders, we deliver the technical advice and guidance we'd like to receive ourselves. Whether talking directly with our customers, or bikes shops & other partners, the fostering and maintenance of great relationships with good people is pivotal to our work here.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivering industry-leading customer service to our riders, utilising problem-solving and interpersonal skills to ensure our high standards of service are maintained.
- The opportunity to put forward and implement service innovations that will benefit riders.
- Input into the product development process and inputting your own ideas & feedback as a cyclist.
- Discussing technical questions and service topics with customers by email, social media, and phone.
- A key part of this role will be working with our customer service lead Rich to ensure we achieve excellently written and timely replies to customer technical and service emails.
- To work with a small committed team to deliver top level customer service throughout.
- Potentially some social media activity representing our brands and company.
- It is highly likely there will be opportunities to attend bike industry trade shows and exhibitions.
You are most likely to succeed if you have:
- A strong technical knowledge of bike products (being a rider is essential for this role).
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Confidence managing emails and customer service replies.
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude, as customers will need this support.
- The ability to fit well into our group at The Rider Firm. Working together and helping each other out is essential.
Working hours and location
- The role is primarily based in our office in Partridge Green, West Sussex.
- Working from home on some days is also possible within this job roll.
- This advertised job is for full-time hours of 38.75 a week. If you are not looking for full-time hours you can most certainly still send us your CV for further positions.