We Are Recruiting Now.
We HuntBikeWheels | TheRiderFirm are a fast growing young business and are regularly looking for motivated people to join us. Innovation and passion in everything we do at TheRiderFirm.CC is essential to ensure we reach our potential to provide great products for as many devoted riders as possible. Everyone in our business is encouraged to advance and grow their role. Everyone at TheRiderFirm.CC has the opportunity to input into the cycling product development process, helping develop our current brands and creating future products for devoted riders.
Please scroll down the page to see our current openings.
If you feel you have the skills, experience or drive to learn to cover more than one of these roles we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) to Careers@TheRiderFirm.CC
The positions will be filled as soon as we find the right applicants so please apply ASAP.
To help us find the best match between you and any potential roles here at HUNT | TheRiderFirm.CC it is important to please include in the email/CV:
- The job title of the role/s you are applying for in your email subject line
- Your expected salary range
- The hours you would like to work
- If applicable, current salary
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree.
- Relevant professional experience.
- And of course we are bike geeks so want to here about your love of riding and all things bike! Please tell us about your riding; how long have you been riding, what type of riding do you do, which bikes you own, what events you have done/are planning to do, how you feel about riding.
Best of luck and thank you ever so much to anyone who applies.
Customer Service Advisor
Part Time or Full Time Position
Total time: Between 3 and 5 days a week
Location: Based in our Partridge Green office (with the possibility of some days working from home). Applicants living within 25 miles of Partridge Green, Sussex, will be most likely to succeed.
Salary: £17,500. Negotiable, based on experience. Plus a generous discretionary company performance bonus (which was 27% on top of salary in 2018).
At the Rider Firm we are all devoted cyclists and we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service. We put ourselves in the position of the rider we’re speaking with and aim to ensure that every single person we speak with comes away with an outstanding experience. As we serve riders who buy direct from our websites, and those who buy through dedicated local bike shops it is essential that we build strong relationships with each of the customers we look after.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing a truly outstanding level of customer service.
- Discussing technical questions and service topics with customers by phone, live chat and email.
- To work with a small committed team to look after riders.
- Communicate with customers in a polite and understanding way.
- There may be the opportunity to attend bike industry trade shows and exhibitions to represent The Rider Firm and all our brands.
- The opportunity to put-forward any improvements to our service and products that will benefit riders.
You are most likely to succeed if you have:
- A technical knowledge of bike products, being a rider is important for this role
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Confidence managing emails and customer service replies.
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude, as customers will need this support.
- The ability to fit well into our group at The Rider Firm. Working together and helping each other out is essential.
Working hours and location
- The role is primarily based in our office in Partridge Green, West Sussex.
- Working from home on some days is also possible within this job roll.
- This advertised job is for a part time or full time position. Minimum of 20 hours and a max of 38.75 hours per week.
- Working days and hours can be flexible and could include a some evening and/or weekend work covering our out of hours live chat and e-mails.