Careers at The Rider Firm
Would you like a job creating and delivering cycling products and helping devoted riders?
We are a fast growing young business and regularly looking for motivated people to join us. Innovation and passion in everything we do at TheRiderFirm.CC is essential to ensure we provide great products for as many devoted riders as possible.
What is it like to work at the TheRiderFirm.CC?
Josh Ibbett, Hunt Brand Manager's blog - A forward thinking company click here to read.
We are a small business and members of our team have to be adaptable but also have great opportunities to take the initiative, gain experience and excel in many different areas. Key skill areas of our business which we are often looking to recruit for include:
- Engineering product design
- Technical soft goods design
- Graphic design
- E-commerce marketing
- Brand Management
- Warehouse & dispatch
- Operations & purchasing
- Finance & book-keeping
- Wheel building and mechanics
- Customer service
- If you have relevant experience in the bike industry in any of the above specialties we would be very keen for you to please make a speculative application.
We always welcome speculative applications.
Experience is welcome and we have also found that motivation to learn is also hugely important. Please email your CV to Team@TheRiderFirm.CC. Please include:
- Your expected salary range & if applicable, current salary.
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree.
- Relevant professional experience.
- And of course we are bike geeks so want to hear about your love of riding and all things bike! Please tell us about your riding; how long have you been riding, what type of riding do you do, which bikes you own, what events you have done/are planning to do, how you feel about riding.
We like to find better ways to work together.
We know that a motivated, satisfied and bike focused team is the key to creating the best products for devoted riders. TheRiderFirm team member benefits can include:
- A welcoming, open, innovative and ideas driven environment
- Our cycle product design and marketing is fuelled by ideas and feedback from every team member
- Flexible and tailored working hours, including support for riding, racing and family requirements.
- Working from home or, when reasonable, even from another continent (Josh worked from New Zealand for the winter)
- Group rides
- Encouragement to commute by bike
- Our location = Great work/riding/life balance with countryside, lanes, the South Downs, Brighton & Horsham Towns all close by.
- Heavily discounted bikes, parts, clothing and accessories (You'll not be short of free HUNT bike clothing and wheels;-).
- Generous annual bonus (29% of salary in 2016) to reward the whole team as we achieve our goals.
HUNT OpenDev Film
Meet some of TheRiderFirm.CC team riding the local lanes and climbs here in Sussex for our Hunt OpenDev Team film.