Careers at The Rider Firm
Would you like a job creating and delivering cycling products and helping devoted riders?
We are a fast growing young business and regularly looking for motivated people to join us. Innovation and passion in everything we do at TheRiderFirm.CC is essential to ensure we provide great products for as many devoted riders as possible.
As a company, we strongly advocate for equal opportunities and greater representation. We would very much encourage women, black & ethnic minority candidates, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBT+, and anyone from any background to please apply for roles here at The Rider Firm.
How to apply
What is it like to work at the TheRiderFirm.CC?
Josh Ibbett, Hunt Brand Manager's blog - A forward thinking company click here to read.
We are a small business and members of our team have to be adaptable but also have great opportunities to take the initiative, gain experience and excel in many different areas. Key skill areas of our business which we are often looking to recruit for include:
- Recent graduates looking to develop an exciting career in an industry they love.
- If you love bikes, want a career in the bike industry sharing your love for great bike products and live in one of the following countries please do get in contact: USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Australia.
- Engineering product design
- Engineering project and team management.
- Technical soft goods design
- Graphic design & Creative
- Website design
- E-commerce trading or merchandising
- E-commerce marketing
- Data analysis or Data Science
- Brand Management
- Warehouse & dispatch
- Operations & purchasing
- Finance & book-keeping
- Wheel building and mechanics
- Customer service
- Commercial Solicitors, also non-exec opportunities
- If you have relevant experience in the bike industry in any of the above specialties we would be very keen for you to please make a speculative application.
We always welcome speculative applications.
Experience is welcome and we have also found that motivation to learn is also hugely important. Please email your CV to Careers@TheRiderFirm.CC. Please include:
- Your expected salary range & if you feel applicable; current salary.
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree.
- Relevant professional experience.
- And of course we are bike geeks so want to hear about your love of riding and all things bike!
We like to find better ways to work together.
We know that a motivated, satisfied and bike focused team is the key to creating the best products for devoted riders. TheRiderFirm team member benefits can include:
- A welcoming, open, innovative and ideas driven environment
- Our cycle product design and marketing is fuelled by ideas and feedback from every team member
- Flexible and tailored working hours, including support for riding, racing and family requirements.
- Working from home or, when reasonable, even from another continent (Josh worked from New Zealand for the winter)
- Group rides
- Encouragement to commute by bike
- Our location = Great work/riding/life balance with countryside, lanes, the South Downs, Brighton & Horsham Towns all close by.
- Heavily discounted bikes, parts, clothing and accessories (You'll not be short of free HUNT bike clothing and wheels;-).
- Generous annual bonus (20% of salary in 2022) to reward the whole team as we achieve our goals.
Serving riders is how we will succeed (if not we will cease to exist). Being a supportive family of riders is essential for us to achieve this.
We show true decency to each other. We work towards the best future for riders and people inside and outside of The Rider Firm.
We are riders with incredible ambition and talents. The potential of an idea and how well it serves riders is what matters – a well sustained company with a long-term view will be the outcome.
We are restlessly innovative. We only make a product if it’s better than our competitors. We are able to act fast. We learn on small test-runs while understanding the big potential and build for a sustainable business. We know that waiting for perfection can stop us getting better.
We work to improve our company and cycling as a whole, with the aim of making both more accessible, diverse, equitable and inclusive. We understand the environmental impacts of our business, and work tirelessly to minimize them. Durability and serviceability are essential features of our products.
We are spending the riders' hard-earned money.
We Are Grateful
To riders, each other, industry partners & the wider community. Pay it forward. We love to talk bikes and riding.
HUNT OpenDev Film
Meet some of TheRiderFirm.CC team riding the local lanes and climbs here in Sussex for our Hunt OpenDev Team film.