As we are a small business, members of our team have to be adaptable, but we also have great opportunities to take the initiative, gain experience and excel in many different areas. Our key business areas include engineering, e-commerce, marketing, systems and process improvement, brand management, warehouse and dispatch, customer service, finance and wheel building and mechanics. We are often recruiting across these teams so would welcome a speculative application from you. Prior bike industry experience is not a requirement for most of these roles. In addition, we have a fast-track graduate scheme for talented individuals who want to grow their career within an exciting and innovative business.
We are able to offer part-time and/or flexible working for many roles. Depending on the role and your experience remote working is also possible. For UK, Europe and rest of world opportunities please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and for US opportunities to email@example.com.
For all applications please include:
- Your expected salary range & if you feel applicable; current salary.
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any relevant qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree (or equivalent) or professional memberships.
- Relevant professional experience.
- Of course we are a bike company, and many of the team here love to ride, be it for commuting to work, getting around, fun, fitness or competing. If you ride we’d love to hear about how you enjoy being on a bike, and if you don’t then we’d still love to have you on the team and maybe you will catch the riding bug while you are here!
We are also growing internationally so if you are interested in a career in the bike industry and particularly if you live in one of the following countries please do get in contact with the information listed above:
USA, Canada, Netherlands, Japan, Germany or Australia.