As we are a small business, members of our team have to be adaptable, but they also have great opportunities to take the initiative, gain experience and excel in many different areas. Our key business areas include engineering, e-commerce, marketing, brand management, warehouse and dispatch, customer service, finance and wheel building and mechanics. We are often recruiting across these teams so would welcome a speculative application from you, particularly if you have prior experience in the bike industry. In addition, we have a fast-track graduate scheme (link to grad scheme page) for talented individuals who want to grow their career within an exciting and innovative business.
If you have relevant experience in the bike industry in any of the above specialities, we would always welcome a speculative application from you. For the right person with great professional and/or bike industry experience we are very open to remote working so please do not let location hold you back. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your expected salary range & if you feel applicable; current salary.
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- Your address and phone number.
- Grades for any relevant qualifications such as GCSE/O-level/A-Level/Degree (or equivalent) or professional memberships.
- Relevant professional experience.
- And of course, we are bike geeks so if you are a rider, we would be keen to hear about your love of riding and all things bike!
We are also growing internationally so if you love bikes, want a career in the bike industry sharing your love for great bike products and live in one of the following countries please do get in contact with the information listed above:
USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Australia.